The automotive industry is one of the world's most demanding and competitive industries. To succeed, businesses need to meet the highest quality and safety standards. That's where VDA auditors come in. VDA auditors ensure that automotive suppliers and manufacturers meet the VDA quality standards. This involves conducting audits of processes, products, and systems to identify[...]
A supplier audit checklist for VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie) and ISO 9001 must contain several elements to ensure suppliers meet the required standards. Below are some key features that could be included in a supplier audit checklist for VDA and ISO 9001: Below are some key elements that could be included in a supplier audit[...]
- What are the differences between AIAG and VDA AIAG PFMEA?
- The key points to review in a PFMEA
- Become a Certified VDA Auditor and take your career to the next level
- Best Practices for Incoming Inspections in Manufacturing: Ensuring Quality Control from the Start
- Best Practices for Executing Supplier Corrective Action Requests in Manufacturing